Call em what ever you want – a Hybrid web developer or a full stack web developer, the simply truth behind it is that Conceptualize is looking for a super awesome web developer who has mastered the art of PHP web development and is trained to take on the world.
So getting down to business, we are looking for an individual who…
- has been using PHP since as long has they can remember and has moved on to version 5.5 adopting the changes and understanding them
- has worked on a MVC framework – Codeigniter, Laravel, Symphony, CakePHP – take a pick
- understands CSS3 and can work with SASS or LESS – and can clearly relate to what keyframe animation is
- has used WordPress in the past – or Drupal (preferably WordPress)
- knows for a fact that there is a clear difference between responsive and adaptive layouts… and adaptive does not mean a mobile version
- has a good portfolio to showcase. We are more interested in seeing practical application of work than your University degrees
- can prove a point when challenged about the use of right technology
- is not afraid to go beyond PHP – maybe Nodejs would be something to try out
- Is fully aware of what GIT is and how to commit code before leaving for the day
Now people, if you posses the super powers to be called a super awesome web developer… then here is your chance to apply for a new age digital media agency working on some very cool projects with clients across United Arab Emirates and the Middle East.
Let’s talk about the meta data
Good point. This is a full time job and requires you to be present in Dubai, UAE. The job will include a fixed monthly salary, employment visa for UAE, employee medical insurance and other standard benefits. You will be expected to work from 9:00am to 6:00pm ( and we will make sure you keep to it – coffee is on the house ) for 5 days in a week.
Who we will reject.
Its nothing personal folks, but we have to set some bounds and here is a small list of those who we are not looking for.
- We need web developers – not designers, UX architects, project managers … etc. WE do need you guys too – just not right now
- Please do not send us a CV with your core expertise on ASP.net – your work portfolio must be PHP based
- If you are not willing to work full time, this is not the job for you
- If you are not willing to travel to Dubai
- If you have not worked in an agency environment before – this has an exception ofcoz!
So, if you are reading this and you are a full stack developer who is looking for a change, send us an email at email@example.com and let the subject say “I’m a super hero – i’m worth the time”.
If you are not a developer, and still reading this – then you can help spread the word. Tweet it, share it or get your friends who could be interested in this to read it.