Our services for development

Mobile app development

Mobile is how people access content, now! Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. We create native and hybrid mobile apps.

What is mobile application development?

Perhaps we need to first ask, what is mobile? Mobile application development is a term used to denote the act or process by which application software is developed for mobile devices, such as mobile phones, smart watches and handheld devices. As part of the development process, mobile user interface design is also essential in the creation of mobile apps. Mobile UI considers constraints, contexts, screen, input, and mobility as outlines for design.

Enterprise apps made awesome

Native or Hybrid business applications for Android and iOS.

Conceptualize is a full stack digital agency and we deliver complex enterprise level apps without compromising on outstanding user experience. We create applications for the Android and iOS operating system and craft design's for mobile phones, tablets, watches and TV's

We help brands by creating apps that give the user new opportunities, increase availability and utilise innovative technologies across devices. Our solutions have a strong focus on intuitive and user-friendly interfaces and value added functionality.

mobile app design in dubai

How & what we do to create mobile apps.

Agile Mobility Strategy

Content strategy Ideation Mobile Roadmap IT Mobile Governance Policies & Compliance

Design & User Experience

Concept development Prototyping & UI Usability testing User validation Interaction Design
Onging development for mobile apps in dubai

Ongoing Development

Native mobile development Cross platform & hybrid API Development Real time data engine Backend CMS & console Agile development
Analytics for mobile apps

Monitoring & Analytics

Scalable infrastructure Application monitoring Analytics & Analysis Test strategies

Interactive application solutions for touch screens

Applications for multi touch interfaces, increase customer engagement.

The creation of multi touch interfaces requires a combination software, hardware and design. Application of such interfaces at events, retail, entertainment, kiosks ...etc have the highest customer engagement boosting brand awareness.

We focus on solutions that can drive engagement and develop applications across platforms integrating into hardware - even if its a 18 screen video wall!

Let's get started

What to add mobility solutions for your brand? Have a great new idea for a mobile app? Let's talk over coffee, we enjoy solving a challenge.

Get a quote

Drop in to our office.
Office 801,
Lynx Business Tower
Dubai Silicon Oasis,
Dubai, UAE.
Keep in touch.
Call us on +971.4.878.6331